WELCOME TO THE RANDALL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Employment Process & Applications
• Applications are taken on a continual basis and kept on file until processed.
• Any licensed uniformed position requires the applicant to pass a physical agility. These tests are administered regularly through the year. If you are a candidate for hire, you will be notified when to report for the required testing.
• Applications are kept in a current file, and you will be notified of the next step in the hiring process.
• Please keep employment inquiry phone calls to a minimum.
The best way to stay in contact through the application process is by email, email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation.
**For questions, please contact the Training and Personnel Division at 806-468-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randall County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your completed applications electronically below.
Employment Application Packet
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT POSITIONS
Peace Officers, Corrections Officers, and Tele-Communicators
(Must sucessfully complete and pass each portion to advance)
1. Employment Application Packet (see packet above)
2. Telephone Interview
3. General Knowledge Test
4. Physical Agility
5. Personal History Statement - WHEN INSTRUCTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM TRUTHFULLY AND COMPLETELY
6. Individual Interview
7. Background Investigation
8. Physical (Medical) and Drug Screen
DO NOT FILL OUT UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO
Personal History Statement (click here)
Personal History Statement Coversheet (click here)